When it comes to setting up your Caravan, we all know there’s a bit more required than just your home on wheels!
Modern Caravans come with a host of inclusions and accessories – all designed to make your life on the road as comfortable and convenient as possible.
And while a lot of accessories come as standard, when you’re setting up your van for its first big trip, there are plenty of additional items you might want to consider. From wheel chocks to locks, there are numerous accessories on the market that can enhance your caravanning lifestyle.
Here’s a few accessories to look at before hitting the road.
Kovix Alarmed Trailer Lock
Achieve maximum security for your caravan, boat or camping trailer with the KTR-18. Built from high grade 304 Stainless Steel, this locks has the added benefit of a 120db motion sensor alarm.
Suits the following couplings:
- 50mm ball coupling
- Treg Off-road coupling
- Built-in 120db Alarm System; Ultra Strong. Heavy duty, stainless steel construction; Long-life lithium battery; Weatherproof electronics; 18mm stainless steel pin with anti-cutting sleeve; Removable ball to fit DO35 and other hitches; On and Off Alarm modes
20m Heavy-Duty Caravan Extension Lead 15-AMP
A 15-amp extension lead is basic must have necessity on a van if you want to get power into it, these leads are perfect for connecting your van up on site in the parks where they have 15-amp power outlets.- 240 v 15-amp Specific RV Power Extension Lead
- Large Earth Pin 15-amp Clear Plug to 15-amp Clear Socket
- 20 metres Length
- Fits All Australian Caravan Park Site Power Outlets
- Suitable for Industrial 15-amp Power Tools & Machinery
- Bright Orange in Colour for High Visibility Around Campsite
- 3 Core 1.5 mm2 Electrical Cable Construction
- 15-amp Use Only – Cannot Be Used With 10-amp Fittings
Blue Non Toxic Water Hose 10M x 12mm
This water hose is specially made for filling your drinking water tanks. It will not release a plastic taste into your water supply.
Explore Levelling Ramps (Pair)
Keep your caravan or RV level when parked on uneven surfaces with the Explore Caravan Leveller Ramps.
This product can be used for single axel caravans, RVs and trailers, or can be ‘split in two’ for use with a tandem axel trailer, resolving the difficulty with levelling all four wheels.
- Designed for single and tandem axle caravans and motorhomes
- Leveller can be split into two pieces
- UV resistant
- Heavy duty grip
10m Grey Water Hose
Complete with adapter in handy carry bag
The Sullage hose connects to your Caravans waste water outlet. Corrugated flexible hose, tough and durable waste hose with a “smooth” inner lining to prevent clogging.
Camco Tee Level
Screw mounted two-way level that provides front to back or side to side levelling.
Explore Levelling Ramp Chocks (Pair)
Designed to be used in conjunction with Explore Levelling Ramps. They lock into the ramp and help keep the wheel in position. Australian Made.
Thetford Aqua Kem Green Zip Bag 12 Sachets
Easy to use sachets for a fresh toilet
- No spills
- Completely dissolve in water
- Septic tank safe (Test ISO 11734)
- The correct amount every time
- Excellent odour control
- Liquefies waste for easy emptying
Thetford Aqua Soft Toilet Tissue
A super-soft toilet paper that dissolves quickly. Prevents clogging and makes the waste-holding tank easier to empty.
- Super soft and easily soluble toilet paper
- Say good-bye to clogging
- Promotes easier waste-holding tank emptying
- Specially developed for mobile toilets
- Awarded the Nordic Swan eco label
- Available in 4-roll package